Smiley's blog

Thursday, June 22, 2006

ummm... haven't blogged in a bit

I was reading random blogs today...and there was this one where this guy wrote about his son...and there relationship...and how much he loved him...and...after I read it I just sat and cried. It was so...beautiful. So...I decided I'd blog again. Maybe I'm not poetic...maybe I'm not a profound thinker...but I have an interesting life. I've been through a lot...I go through a lot...and maybe I can make someone feel the way that man made me feel. That's what life is all about, right? It's about taking what you learn and teaching others. It's about creating, loving, hurting...living...and then sharing it. Maybe someone else is going through my situation...maybe I can help them...So anyway, I'm blogging again. Yeah.

3 Comments:

  • At 8:50 PM, Blogger thesexyswede said…

    I love you emily.

     
  • At 4:38 PM, Blogger Marisa of the Sea said…

    Emily I hope you know that you always help me. Sometimes we talk for hours and afterwards I feel so much better being able to talk to you. You help me fix things. And solve problems. Your one of the people I can go to no matter what and I know you wont judge me. Thank you sooo much for that. I love you tons. *HUGS*

     
  • At 2:36 PM, Blogger The Asian Sensation said…

    Thats great.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home