Smiley's blog

Saturday, July 22, 2006

How I shall break up with Ben

Okay, well I don't think I'm breaking up with Ben...like...tonight or anything...but...I've come with an awesome plan of how to do it.
1. Burn track four of the Putnam County 25th annual spelling bee (The song is about thirty seconds long and consists of children saying 'goodbye' over and over again) onto a new CD
2. Write on CD: Ben's Breakup CD
3. Go to his house and give him CD
4. Tell him "We're over. If you have any questions, listen to the CD"
5. Walk away

As long as he lives....he will never forget me.

Ma ha ha ha ha!!!!!!!

Ma ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!

2 Comments:

  • At 6:59 PM, Blogger Marisa of the Sea said…

    wow that's actually kinda mean... but totally awesome! Haha... K I freaken need to see you. It's been forever since we've played. Answer you phone sometime silly. Jk. Love you.

     
  • At 2:35 PM, Blogger The Asian Sensation said…

    Hey, I miss you kiddo!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home